Vintage Teapot Interiors PTS Cottage Rose Tea Pot Blue Rose Stoneware Ceramic Coffee Pot
Very popular in the mid 1990’s the Cottage Rose pattern, or as some have also called it the Blue Roses, is an elegant and endearing pattern by PTS International, Interiors that is getting harder and harder to find nowadays.
This stout tea pot is a simple and enduring design that is pleasingly deceptive about how much it can hold. Measuring 6-3/8” tall to the top of the lid finial, 10” wide from the handle arch to the spout tip and it has a 40 ounce (5 cup) capacity – enough for you and several friends to enjoy a lovely cup of afternoon tea!
The piece is in amazing vintage condition – no crazing, cracks, chips or repairs. To the best of my knowledge it has never been used. The base stamped with “PTS International, Interiors, Genuine Stoneware, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, Cottage Rose”.
Happy to Combine Shipping on items purchased and shipped together.
Please review all pictures, as they are part of the description. Please message me with questions thank you for visiting!
Check out our Crafts, Charms and Jewelry at www.TreasureGalleria.com and our Antiques, Vintage Items and Collectibles at our Pattern Site www.KattsCurioCabinet.com
Payments must be made at time of checkout via , credit card or paypal. We do not accept checks or cash at this time.
Shipping: Shipping/handling rates are calculated with the USPS shipping calculator from our location to your location. The majority of our shipments are packaged with new boxes. Parcels will normally be shipped next business day after receiving payment. I take pride in taking the utmost in care in packaging your purchase to ensure safe delivery of your package. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Combined Shipping: We can combine shipping and reduce fixed shipping/handling costs on additional purchases as long as there is no risk to ensure safe delivery. We always refund your over shipping paid. Please contact us directly if you prefer the most cost efficient shipping option, or the shipping option that does not require a signature upon delivery.
International Shipping: Please contact us for international shipping rate if not shown in the Shipping Calculator.
International Buyers Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up; do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit us to do so.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Return Policy: Please note that all of our items are antique or vintage and have prior years of use and wear.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me within 14 business days of receiving your item and we mutually agree upon the problem. Buyer remorse or failure to read the description completely are not reasons for returning an item.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping cost for items returned unless the item is received damaged or there was an obvious listing error.
EU Member Countries: (EU Directive on Consumer Rights) If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me within 14 business days of receiving your item.
I refund original product purchase price only - not any fees associated with specialty requests such as sizing, gift wrapping, etc. Upon receipt of the item in original condition which it was shipped a 10% restocking fee is charged on all returns for any reason, unless an obvious error has been made in the listing or the return is associated with damage.
If the item is damaged during shipment, please take a pictures of the outside of the box showing the damage from different angles, Pictures of the the inner packaging, then pictures of the damaged item itself.
There are never too many pictures for insurance claims. You will be reimbursed for all costs via the source of your payment once the claim has been excepted. You may have to return the item to me or to the insurer so please keep the item until told otherwise.
Bottom Line, I want you to be happy with your purchase and strive for a 5-star rating!
Packing for Shipment: Most items are fragile and will be packaged to the best of our ability to withstand shipping. All packages will be shipped with carrier insurance, which is included in the postage fee noted. Due to the nature of these items, returns will only be accepted in cases where items were not as pictured, described or if we have made an obvious error in the listing. If there is an issue with your purchase, please contact us.
At Katt’s Curio Cabinet, we care deeply about privacy. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information. We know you care about your privacy too; this policy explains our privacy practices for KattsCurioCabinet.net (Pattern Site) and etsy.com/shop/KattsCurioCabinet (Etsy Shop). We will refer to KattsCurioCabinet.net and etsy.com/shop/KattsCurioCabinet collectively as the "Site").
1. Information we Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
2. Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies (USPS). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers: If we sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws: We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention:
5. Your Rights:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, and delete, you may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object: You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Katherine & Clifton Camp, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through the Etsy message system, by clicking the contact button in my shop or email me directly at KattsCurioCabinet [!at] outlook.com.
Katt’s Curio Cabinet
15 Lyford Road
Brookfield NH 03867
Yes - We have that option available for every item.
Please contact us at Support@KattsCurioCabinet.net
We do not offer Wholesale Prices. If you are interested in multiple items you can convo us or email us at Support@KattsCurioCabinet.net for a bundle price.
We do not offer customized or personalized Orders - everything we sell is antique or vintage as is items.
We do accept returns - as outlined in the return policy.
All of our item descriptions include measurements. If for some reason we miss a measurement please contact us at Support@KattsCurioCabinet.net and we will get you the measurement you are looking for.
We do ship internationally - shop shipping policy. We do not mark items as a gift unless purchased and shipped to a different location. We put actual purchase price(s) on the deceleration form as the value of the item. We abide by all USPS regulations & Laws.
I understand... and yes, on larger orders, the shipping calculator and the total is incorrect and usually too high... sadly it penalizes larger orders and multiples.
Please note that we always refund your over paid shipping. Please contact us directly if you prefer the most cost efficient shipping option, or the shipping option that does not require a signature upon delivery.
Yes, we do offer shipping upgrades.
We always suggest upgrading your shipping if you have a strict deadline. PLEASE NOTE: Any request of shipping grade that is delayed by the carrier is not the fault of the seller.
We utilize USPS for our shipping needs. Express mail 1 to 3 days, Priority Mail 2 to 5 days, First Class 3 to 10 days (within in the USA).
International Mail Express and Priority Mail services are available (Shipping times depend on your Location and Country).
No. We are not registered to collect VAT. You will be responsible for any associated VAT and handling charges that are levied by your government or postal service.